Monday, October 25, 2004

The Beginning

Welcome to the beginning of NBA Diaries!

This website will be dedicated solely to the happenings of the NBA - the games, the players, the trades...everything. (Unfortunately, this site IS NOT affiliated with the NBA...for the official site, please go to www.nba.com)

In an attempt to hone my reporting skills, and in preparation to take over Jack McCallum's job at Sports Illustrated magazine, I will try to keep this website from being biased (read: will try to report of all NBA teams, and not just the Lakers!). Please excuse the frequen...I mean, occasional lapses in my neutrality.

So now that I've introduced the site, all that's left to say is have fun reading my comments, and keep coming back for more updates and news!

Gayatri.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home